Our Covid-19 Response
During the current public health crisis,CM Furnaces continues to carefully serve its customers around NJ, while taking active precautions to protect our clients, our employees, and our community
We continue to monitor and follow directives from the World Health Organization (WHO), the state of NJ and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as related to COVID-19.
Below are some of the things we are doing to prevent the spread and transmission of COVID-19:
- We have implemented enhanced daily protocols of cleaning and sanitizing our trucks and equipment inside our northern NJ headquarters, including tools, machinery, and equipment
- Employees are using latex-free or disposable gloves whenever necessary or possible.
- We require employees to practice CDC recommended hygiene: washing their hands with soap often and following proper cough and sneeze hygiene.
- All technicians and other employees feeling ill or displaying any symptoms of illness are not allowed to work, however slight the illness, and are encouraged to get tested.
- All office workers who can do so are working from home or working reduced hours.
We take this responsibility very seriously and will do everything in our power to continue to provide you with the level of customer service that you’ve been accustomed to over the past years.