High Temperature Box Furnaces
CM Rapid Temp Box Furnaces are built to endure the use and abuse of many different applications. Our furnaces have seen use in small scale laboratory environments all the way to industrial production facilities. These furnaces incorporate graded insulation systems which will not hot spot at high temperatures and are resistant to degradation. Because of the extremely low thermal conductivity of these systems dramatic weight reduction and extremely fast thermal cycling is possible.
- Fully programmable control of heating and cooling rates,
- Highly uniform temperature control
- Highly reliable designs use only premium components. Our design emphasis is based around longevity.
- Extra sturdy construction for long term use.
All Cm Rapid Temp furnaces are available with our inert atmosphere gas sealed option. This includes a sealed inner shell, water and gas cooled terminal connections and a water cooled o-ring sealed door.
Bottom loading furnaces are available with a removable atmosphere dome which consists of an inverted alumina tube closed on one end, dense alumina floor plate, and inlet and outlet gas ports. Using this dome, heating elements are not exposed to the ambient atmosphere allowing operating temperatures to reach 1700C.
Why Box Furnaces by CM Furnaces
The heavy duty construction of CM Furnaces box furnaces comes standard or is customizable to meet the most demanding laboratory or small scale batch production applications. Advanced engineering techniques include high purity alumina fiber insulation, stainless steel double wall shell and long-life heating elements with extremely high uniformity. Configurations are available for virtually any requirement with three basic configurations including front loading, bottom loading and front loading atmosphere retort. Our heating elements are not subject to normal watt loading limitations and energy-saving insulation maximizes the performance and energy efficiency of these rugged units.
- Ease of maintenance- Our modular plate heating elements are among the longest lasting in the industry.
- All steel construction always has been, always has been, always be.
- Double Shell Construction
- US National Laboratories like Los Alamos, Oak Ridge & Savannah River National Labs and many others.
- Both Government and private research facilities.
- University science laboratories
- Pre-production manufacturing test.
- Small scale production environments.
CM Furnaces has been making box furnaces for over 70 years. We have built our reputation by providing the most reliable and long lasting furnaces available today. Our “no-shortcuts” mentality and advanced feature offerings puts our furnaces at the upper end of the quality spectrum among all box furnaces manufactured today.