CM Rapid-Temp Series
Lab and Industrial Furnaces
For over 75 years, the Rapid-Temp series of furnaces have evolved to become a standard fixture in laboratories, universities, government and manufacturing companies all over the world.
CM Rapid-Temp furnaces are sought out for their focus on build quality, temperature accuracy, and thermal cycling performance. The use of more expensive molydisilicide heating elements, double wall stainless construction, and advanced thermal insulation, make them the right choice for the serious user. Advanced engineering techniques include high purity alumina fiber insulation, stainless steel double wall shell and long-life heating elements with extremely high uniformity.
Furnace configurations are diverse and include box and tube configurations, sealed hydrogen and inert atmosphere models with retort, and both bottom and front loading form factors. We are able and willing to customize as well, so with CM Furnace’s Rapid-Temp series, you have a furnace line that can accommodate almost any batch heat treatment process you can envision.
Stock chamber sizes run from 6″ x 6″x 6″ up to 16″ x 16″ x 16″ but custom sizes and configurations are also available.
- Fully programmable control of heating and cooling rates
- Highly uniform temperature control
- Highly reliable designs use only premium components
- Extra sturdy construction for long term use
In most models, both horizontal and vertical models are available for virtually any requirement in single or multi-zone configurations. Custom designs including tilting and rotating systems, atmosphere and vacuum packages, and specialized control systems are offered. Our muffle furnaces can incorporate a graded insulation package using high temperatures and are resistant to degradation. The rugged steel shell is hinged for easy access inside the furnaces. When you feel the weight of our door, you’ll fully understand you’re in the presence of quality.
Why Rapid-Temp Series Laboratory Furnaces by CM Furnaces
Serious processing of expensive parts requires a serious furnace. In our experience the offshore built furnaces resold by our competitors fail to have the uniformity or longevity needed for serious process control. Despite this focus on quality and performance, CM Furnaces have what is arguably the best value proposition in the industry.
- Ease of maintenance- Our modular plate heating elements are among the longest lasting in the industry.
- All steel construction always has been, always has been, always be.
- Double Shell Construction
- High Purity Alumina Fiber Insulation
- Best in class Molydisilicide Heating Elements
- Cubed Chamber for Best Uniformity
- Fan Cooling of Element Terminals
- Type “B” Thermocouples
- Independent Over-Temperature monitoring and control
- Phase Angle-Fire SCR Power Controller and more.
- 100% Made in USA