CM Lab Furnaces for Universities and Research Facilities
Batch Processing Industrial Furnaces
Laboratory furnaces offered by CM include the Box, Tube and sealed atmosphere models of our Rapid-Temp series. Students and researchers across the world rely on our industrial grade furnaces to provide the tight experimental control they need.
CM Rapid-Temp lab furnaces are used throughout government and universities because of their temperature accuracy, build quality, and thermal performance. For instance when we say the 1800 series achieves 1800C continuous operation, we mean it. The use of more expensive molydisilicide heating elements, double wall stainless construction, and advanced thermal insulation, make them the right choice for the serious laboratory or light commercial user. Advanced engineering techniques include high purity alumina fiber insulation, stainless steel double wall shell and long-life heating elements with extremely high uniformity.
Furnace configurations shown below include box and tube configurations, sealed hydrogen and inert atmosphere models with retort, and both bottom and front loading configurations. We are able and willing to customize as well, so with CM Furnace’s Rapid-Temp series, you have a furnace line that can accommodate almost any batch heat treatment process you can envision.
Stock chamber sizes run from 6″ x 6″x 6″ up to 16″ x 16″ x 16″ but custom sizes and configurations are also available.
- Fully programmable control of heating and cooling rates
- Highly uniform temperature control
- Highly reliable designs use only premium components
- Extra sturdy construction for long term use
In most models, both horizontal and vertical models are available for virtually any requirement in single or multi-zone configurations. Custom designs including tilting and rotating systems, atmosphere and vacuum packages, and specialized control systems are offered. Our muffle furnaces can incorporate a graded insulation package using high temperatures and are resistant to degradation. The rugged steel shell is hinged for easy access inside the furnaces. When you feel the weight of our door, you’ll fully understand you’re in the presence of quality.
Why Rapid-Temp Series Laboratory Furnaces by CM Furnaces
Serious processing of expensive parts requires a serious furnace. In our experience the offshore built furnaces resold by our competitors fail to have the uniformity or longevity needed for serious process control. Despite this focus on quality and performance, CM Furnaces have what is arguably the best value proposition in the industry.
- Ease of maintenance- Our modular plate heating elements are among the longest lasting in the industry.
- All steel construction always has been, always has been, always be.
- Double Shell Construction
- High Purity Alumina Fiber Insulation
- Best in class Molydisilicide Heating Elements
- Cubed Chamber for Best Uniformity
- Fan Cooling of Element Terminals
- Type “B” Thermocouples
- Independent Over-Temperature monitoring and control
- Phase Angle-Fire SCR Power Controller and more.
- 100% Made in USA